Hey dudes, this week is looking pretty sweet for gigs.
- REPAIRS at The Birmy with WASTED TRUTH, SPLITFOOT and WHITE ALTAR. $5
- POOR PEOPLE, FATTI FRANCES and RICHIE 1250 & THE BRIDES OF CHRIST at The Tote. $7
- DOZERS at Pony. Free
- ROLAND S HOWARD at Prince Bandroom with KES BAND and THE DACIOS $22.00 + bf. Doors at 8!
- BREAKER MORANT, THE BEAT DISEASE, BEAR HUNT and MR. BLISTER at Pony Bar. Free or cheap, whatever!
- THE STABS album launch at The Tote with WITCH HATS and THE SADDESTS. $12 (Go early for Total Döughstruction- $5 pints and free pizza with DJ Dagnabbit)
- USELESS CHILDREN (Album Launch) at Northcote Social Club with TRUE RADICAL MIRACLE and THE DIAMOND SEA. $12
- LIMITED EXPRESS (has gone?) (Japan) at East Brunswick Club with BEACHES, NI-HAO! (Japan) with ABSOLUTE BOYS. $15 + bf
- LATE ARVO SONS and LOST BURROS at the GB. Free!
see you round-