August 24, 2009

UV RACE/THE EXOTICS/ECSR @ PRINCE BANDROOM

Went to my old work at Prince Bandroom for Eddy Current Suppression Ring, The UV Race and The Exotics.

Great show, was weird to see UV play a show and all the members be so far apart on the stage. I saw most of the Exotics, i really dug em. I dunno about you but i'd never heard of them before. I'll have to see them again some time. E.C.S.R were great. Lots of bright faced teens boppin'. They encored with Pitch A Tent, the place went nuts.

UV RACE>

MO MAN

MOE MAN. UV RACE

MARCUS
MARKÜS. UV RACE

DAN
DAN. UV RACE.


ECSR>

BRENDAN SUPPRESSION
Brendan Suppression

BRENDAN SUPPRESSION
Brendan Suppression

MIKEY
Mikey Young

EDDY CURRENT SUPPRESSION RING

Check out my flickr for more band photos and other tidbits, http://www.flickr.com/photos/zac_walton/