September 07, 2009

Melbourne Flip Out '09

I had a great day at Flip Out on saturday. I was lucky enough to be Stage Manager for it. Thanks to all the bands and punters for making it such a sick day. And of course Dan and Johanna for setting it all up and making this happen. Oh! and Rigid for bringing out James Arthurs Manhunt.

There wasn't a band playing i didn't like, but of them all i'd say my favourites would have been:

TEEN ARCHER
DICK DIVER
JAMES ARTHURS MANHUNT
SLUG GUTS
GOODNIGHT LOVING
OOGA BOOGAS
SUPER WILD HORSES
ROYAL HEADACHE

I took some photos, ran around all day and managed to drink a few beers on the side.

Teen Archer







James Arthur



Slug Guts





Ooga Boogas aka THE DOORS









Super Wild Horses







I really dug Dan Lewis and the Brain Children dj sets, was great to see peeps still rocking at 3am after such a long day.